Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hair Cut

We gave Trey a hair cut so before we leave to Disneyland tomorrow. He did not want his hair cut at all. He cried and cried and cried. He would not put down his hands. We kept asking him if he wanted go get his hair cut and then he could play, or if we should call Grammy and just head home. He just kept saying I don't know and left his hands up and kept crying. Finally Kellye just started cutting. He cried for most of the hair cut, and kept insisting that it hurt.

Right here he was considering taking a bribe of candy. After the hair cut was finished he wanted nothing to do with the bribe candy. I guess it was tainted.

Doesn't he look handsome

When Kellye started to style his hair she started to put it in a Mohawk and Trey yelled out No that's a Mohawk! He wanted nothing to do with that.

Tyme also got his hair cut. Here is a picture of both of them after all of the tears. Tyme kept saying look Trey I am not crying.

No comments: