Hey Meg, We miss you guys. Tymber just said "I just think Tyme really misses Trey! Like more than anything." He really does he asks about Trey all the time and he has finally accepted that you guys live in California, so now he is bugging me to go to "yours guys house." What city do you guys live in? I thought it might be fun to ride the train there. Kellye
3 comments:
Hey Meg, We miss you guys. Tymber just said "I just think Tyme really misses Trey! Like more than anything." He really does he asks about Trey all the time and he has finally accepted that you guys live in California, so now he is bugging me to go to "yours guys house." What city do you guys live in? I thought it might be fun to ride the train there. Kellye
Meg! I see a tiny bit of you in trey and a lot of kevin!! miss you!
Hey Meg!! Ur blog is so cute!!
Post a Comment