Here is the playground of where little Baby Trey is about to start kindergarten (he is getting so old). On this last picture he is about 5 seconds off of biffing it BAD!! Poor boy
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kindergarten? NO NO NO IT was just yesterday he loved me so much he called me GRANDPA:( well I guess I knew it was coming. Hallie is starting preschool in Jan, if that isnt sad
Hey Biff I have a story for you. The other day we were playing tag at a tennis court, I jumped between two openings of the tennis net and tripped and biffed it big time. A few minutes later Tymber was running and turned around and bumped into one of our friends and they both biffed even worse than I did. They were both bawling and Malorie had a bloody lip and Tymber had road rash on his elbow knee and hip. You may be loosing your name of biff if we aren't careful. We love you and miss you.
5 comments:
Kindergarten? NO NO NO IT was just yesterday he loved me so much he called me GRANDPA:( well I guess I knew it was coming. Hallie is starting preschool in Jan, if that isnt sad
It is so sad and scary how fast they get big. Cute little baby Trey. It is hard not to call him that even though he is 5 years old. Scare me!
what is with the jacket? you need to move back here where we have real summers.
Hey Biff I have a story for you. The other day we were playing tag at a tennis court, I jumped between two openings of the tennis net and tripped and biffed it big time. A few minutes later Tymber was running and turned around and bumped into one of our friends and they both biffed even worse than I did. They were both bawling and Malorie had a bloody lip and Tymber had road rash on his elbow knee and hip. You may be loosing your name of biff if we aren't careful. We love you and miss you.
Hey Biff! Kellye can be Biffina huh! COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!! at least for a visit! And ''you LOVE wrandi! Wrandi is THE BEST!!!''' xoxoxoxxoxoxo Wrandi
Post a Comment